Building digital experiences to help brands, companies and startups out class and perform their competitors. You will use the latest technologies to bring your ideas to life with an innovative team, working with great clients and talented designers.
This position is open to mid to senior levels roles, salary can be negotiated based on skill-set and experience.
Skills you will need to know
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- Knowledge of best practices, cross-browser compatibility and developing for mobile environments
- Experience in modern web development with front-end technologies like (React, Angular, Vuejs, Node.js, Webpack, Rollup, NPM, Yarn, etc.)
- Translation of UI designs and wireframes into front-end code
- Understand the process of server side rendering in: Vuejs, React, Angular with (Nuxt.js, Next.js, After.js Universal)
- Understanding of CSS Architecture such as BEM, SMACSS, Atomic…
- Experience with WebGL and 3D in the browser.
- Familiar with most of the following: Node.js, Laravel, PHP, MySQL, Vagrant, Linux, Nginx, Caddy, Git, Redis, Bash
- Understanding SQL and noSQL databases and optimization
- Experience in automated testing (both front-end and back-end using: Jest, Enzyme, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon etc.)
- Practices TDD/BDD to create automated tests with PHPUnit, Behat, Codeception, PHPSpec
- Experience in source control systems and automated build servers
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Advanced PHP development (OOP)
- Proficient with the command line in *nix environments
- Understanding of the SOLID, YAGNI, KISS, DRY Principles
Desired (Not Required)
- Understanding of design patterns like Factory, Strategy, Singleton, etc…
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience in Aliyun, AWS, Google Cloud and/or other cloud providers
- Familiarity with web monitoring and application profiling tools
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- A Plus if has some knowledge in DevOps (Not Required)
- Proficient in Linux Environment: (Ubuntu, CentOSDebian, Alpine)
- Understanding of command line tools such as: awk, sed, grep, cat, tail, top, ps, etc..
- Experience setting up CD/CI with Jenkins, Drone, Bamboo, Pipeline Etc.
- Experience with Aliyun, AWS, Google Cloud and/or other cloud providers
- Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as: New Relic, Graphite, Prometheus, Keymetrics, Grafana, etc..
- Understanding of automation tools such as: Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc..
- Experience Setting up Load balancer (Nginx, HAProxy)
- Experience Creating and Managing Distributed systems
Digital Creative is a team of international and Chinese creatives, tech-heads and friendly people. We have a massive focus on putting out high-quality work, done the right way. Our working hours are flexible, our office environment is extremely chilled and quiet, we have insightful weekly team sharing sessions and challenges, and we regularly put on fun team events.
Clients include Microsoft, Porsche, Dyson, Kaspersky, Epson, Lenovo, Disney and HuaZhu.
Office location: Room 304, Building 3, Honghui Yinyuewan, Pudong